Tuesday, January 4, 2011

more car issues

Actually, the title of this should be, "more Shelley issues." Somehow, after the big adventures yesterday, I managed to not fully turn off the fusca. So Matt went downstairs to the garage this morning to go pick up some friends for a play date, and found a dead car. I'm still not sure how I did it, but we have a dead battery. And now, we will have the opportunity to spend probably at least a day trying to find jumper cables and someone willing to give it a jump, or my favorite, trying to find a new battery because I essentially killed the current one. Ugh.

On a brighter note, the friends did come over, and now they are making a mess of the apartment, but at least they are having fun. Off to make some crafts with the girls...



1 comment:

  1. Shelley,

    Your car insurance should have a service where someone will come and give you a jump. Mine does and they came out on a Sunday in less than 30 minutes after I called them.

    ReplyDelete